First and foremost, I hope you’re doing everything in your power to stay safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Affinity continues to serve its clients. I thought I’d share a little bit of what’s going on:
- Helping clients keep their customers informed by managing their social media channels and writing content. It’s important to monitor the space they operate in for the latest developments that could inform their communications decisions regarding COVID-19. This is a shared experience, which makes the Internet and social media ideal communication tools.
- Adapting to the new marketing-related projects that have become necessary during the outbreak. As you know, it’s not business as usual.
- Listening to other communications experts for new, effective ways to communicate. Because you never stop learning.
- Actively seeking positive stories about coping with these unusual circumstances. Why? Because humans crave good news.
- Supporting local restaurants by ordering as much carry out food as the budget (and appetites) will allow.
- My family and I are on board with social distancing and following Wisconsin’s Safer at Home directive. Of course, we look forward to when it’s over. In the meantime, we’re practicing good hygiene. For example, we’re washing our hands…often!
- Fortunately, working remotely has been a portion of how Affinity delivers its marketing services since being established 10 years ago. Of course, direct interaction with clients is sorely missed. However, processes have already been in place to work remotely from the client’s facilities. From this point of view, it’s just another day at the office!
In light of the outbreak, I suggest you stay informed via the Centers for Disease Control Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO). Knowledge is vital to successfully navigating these unprecedented circumstances.
Stay safe & healthy!